Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First Week of Ramadhan.....~

               ~ WELCOME TO FASTING MONTH ~

sopannya.. ;)

I was having my first week in fasting month in better way than the previous Ramadhan... (alhamdulillah)

This year is the second Ramadhan without my lovely abah...but we are are more tough going through it..

Instead, soon, there will be someone entering our life...my mother are more cheerful nowadays.. (kami anak2 pn dpt tempias la bila ibu happy) :: i will explain about that in my next post ::

and, my crazy idea burst out...(xdala gila mn pn)...I am list out with whom and where I break the fast (bkk posa la konon2...haha) this whole week on my sticky notes at the desktop... ;))

gambar desktop tu sja galak nk interframe...
hasil karya pertama bdk2 blajar paint...
mcm xnmpak plak...(mmg xmau bg nmpak sgt pn...huhu)


*** SMILE... (COZ I CAN MEET YOU AGAIN...THANX SAYANG)
***BERSYUKUR DI ATAS RAHMAT RAMADHAN
*** SORRY FOR THE WEAK ENGLISH...(GALAK NAK SPEAKING JGK DAH TAU XRETI)
***MY FIRST WEEK OF RAMADHAN WAS FULL.. (ALHAMDULILLAH)  = . =



No comments:

Post a Comment