Friday, July 29, 2011

It is the moment with you....TQ!! (*_^)

since the semester break is quite long, i really hope that we can spend most of the time with you and build the sweet moments as much as we can...

but i was dream too high, i always get frustrated..don't worry sweetheart, it is not your fault...

however, we are still having best moments...thank you so much, dear... <3

FIRSTLY, you take me to join your family on abang din's engagement ceremony...* what a precious moment * ;)

with your mom, sisters and sister- in-law
i am happy and satisfied too when i could went out shopping with you and your mom, prepared for the engagement day.. then i know you are good in giving opinion and making decision.. *so proud to have you in my life* ;)

after that, you left me for 1 month..my life was so empty and lonely.. ;(
but i'm so lucky you always text me and sent me your photos as i wish...thanx my honey...=P

but then, you color my life again..SECOND moment that i had with you was you spent a whole day with my family and your mom at Jeniang, my village... * i can feel your love for me * :))

the only picture of us at that day..
THIRDLY, i had moment watching movies at cinema with you...one at Alor Star Mall, watched TRANSFORMERS 3 at 9.00 pm and another one watched HARRY PORTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2 at Jitra Mall with you, your sister and her husband.. *what a sweet of you *

apart from that, you came to my house frequently and went out window shopping with your mother..
i feel very appreciated and feel special to be part of you...

now, we are apart again...i trust you and always remember your word.. " not in touch doesn't mean i am forgotten"

MY CONFESSION :
 ---> I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR TODAY, TOMORROW AND IN FUTURE..
---> THANX A LOT FOR YOUR ATTENTION, RESPONSIBILITY TOWARDS ME, YOUR CARE, YOUR LOVE AND EVERYTHING..
---> SORRY FOR KEEPS DISTURBING AND BURDENING YOU WITH MY UNNECESSARY REQUESTS

2 comments: