Thursday, July 18, 2013

ALBUM 1 : WELCOME TO KEDAH

WELCOME TO ALOR SETAR, KEDAH

On our last study week (070613), I managed to bring my last roommate (niacharito) to my hometown..
Of course we went back by her car (lily)..
It was just a night-tour but it worth to share the happiest moment with her..
The biggest question is where to bring her to...
This is what happen when I am a tour guide girl...

1. Tasik Darulaman, Jitra
EVENING WALK
participants :
me 
two little sisters
the guest (of course)
my love (eh,sesat mai join jugak..haha)






unplanned..
same color of shirts
sehati sejiwa la kunun2 ni

4 spice girls








2. Menara Alor Setar
NIGHT MOMENTS






kami lama xmai sini oi..haha






3. Mini I-City, In front of Masjid Zahir








favourite picture




hope to see you again..
In Kedah again of course..
Insyaallah..one day..

No comments:

Post a Comment