Saturday, June 1, 2013

This Moment..We Own It...

I've waited for this moment..
The day when we both have no commitment about studies (for a while)
The day we both willing to see each other..(perasan)
It is my last day of lecture..before I start my 'study week'..
Thank you for spending your time with me..........n my roommate..(kacau date la jugak,haha..xamek ati punn)

WE HAD OUR FAST FURIOUS 6 
AND SEOUL GARDEN TIME...TOGETHER... ;))
-310513-





my most favorite picture of the day..hehe
comeyyyyyyyyyy...caught in action..haha


this is roommates-bonding-time...
my last undergraduate roommate..
my enemy but the best friend ever..
supportive and best idol too..
thanks for everything, SIS...haha








MY BEST SHOTS WITH YOUUUU...
millions thanks to you too...






No comments:

Post a Comment