Tuesday, February 26, 2013

OFFICALLY 23



BEST BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION EVER!!!

Thanks to all my loved ones...

**updating this post after been delayed for 1 month..laziness has attack me**

Celebrating 23rd birthday was very awesome and so memorable..
It is because this year is the first time we had celebrated together since we are together..
Of course I was a bit nervous  and anxious..

His mother, kak baya and sons and not to forget 'pak uda' came to my house on 25 January, a day before my day.. with cake and birthday presents...wow, I am so touched, TQ..




Gifts I got from my love.. Thanks, b..





These are from my lovely MIL-to be..hehe






And these are from my lovely ibu, Love you forever..Thanks, ibu..



Thank you for made delicious laksa,which is my favourite on that day too, ibu..

And to appreciate ibu who had raise me up, take care of me and still loving me till today without failed, I gave her this little thing.. However, this will not pay all things that she had done for me..Your love are priceless.. and I am so glad to be your 'anak manja' at this age because you are my everything, ibu.. Somehow, I feel like don't want to be apart from you till the end.. I've notice the older I get, i've become more 'manja' to you..hehe






HOPE THAT 2013 BRINGS MORE HAPPINESS AND 'SOMETHING' UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS THAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR...AMINNN...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment