Monday, September 3, 2012

Ramadan 1433H

Although ramadan for this year was over, i just want to document some pictures that were taken along this ramadan..

and of course, most of them / all of  them were dishes that made by my lovely mother..

this year of ramadan was the special ramadan because apart from I celebrated it at my home (not in USM), ibu was cooked the dishes every  single day in fasting month..
(except for one day, i went iftar with my love, thank you,my love..hihi)

So, here the marvelous dishes made by my lovely ibu..
(thank you a lot too ibu because you teach me about the cooking passionately..love you, ibu.. ;) )


















:: last wishes, thank you so much ibu, daddy, k ngah and adik..love all of you ::
:: Happy belated birthday to ibu too, 12 August 2012 ::

No comments:

Post a Comment