Thursday, July 12, 2012

document ibu's recipe

Fish Steam...



This evening I helped my lovely ibu prepared our dinner.
She tutored me how to prepare fish steam.
I know, people will say it is the easiest menu to do.
You don't even need to learn it.
People may laugh at me.
But for me, as the laziest daughter when her mother is in the kitchen, I find it is an opportunity to learn as ibu had asked me to help her.
It's okay, without today, I will not had any experience and some confidence too.

(Post this for my own good only, so that later I will not forget how to do and what ingredients needed..)

The ingredients are :
Garlic
Onion (bawang besar)
Turmeric
Parsley
Spring onions
Chillies (cabai melaka)
Salt
A little bit tamarind

All you need to is just cut and chop everything and throw them in the pan with the fish and some water..
Then squeeze the lime..
Superb dish and easy to prepare
Save time too..

**this is my first dish I did in this semester break**
**more to come, more to write on**
**wish I can be as good as ibu with more delicious menu**
**thanx ibu for the knowledge**

miss all my basement sisters too, as we always had this menu and eat together at many interesting places

***Surprisingly, still got someone who even know it is steam, is it so rare?? no, right***

No comments:

Post a Comment