Sunday, May 15, 2011

ready, get set andddddddd go!!!


weeeehooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! my journey of holidays begin.....starting from 6 may 2011 i'm no longer in a student mood... 
my 1st activity was spent my 3 days 2 nights at kak baya's house...hehe..it is one of my memorable activities as i do many things with aqil n zarif...very fun.. ;)

then, i attend the 4 days camping at kaki bukit, perlis....it was the PPSL camp.... at first, i feel like want to go home and do not want continue my activities there.... at last, i had something valuable for myself....for me to practice in my life...something for me to think and make changes....

now, after 3 days finished my camp and at home....i starts to feel bored.....all my plan for this holiday had gone.....my life is empty....so do my heart rite now.....


*** hope that my fun and interesting activities will keep ready, get set andddddddd go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment